If you’re eager to alleviate neck and back pain, then nothing can serve you better than an inversion table. While reducing back pain, it can relieve your stress, improve blood circulation, increase flexibility, and above all, enhance your posture. A vast majority of people have started using this efficient equipment to perform effective exercise and stretches. After all, it helps them stay healthy and lead an active life.
If you are ready to opt for this practical training item, but don’t know if you can choose the perfect equipment, this best inversion table review will certainly help you make the right selection.
Top 6 Inversion Tables Comparison
With so many models and brands available, you can easily get confused. For your convenience, we’ve shortlisted a few efficient inversion units that are not only full of amazing features, but are also available at reasonable prices. You just have to compare these tables and find the unit that best fits your needs.
|Best Inversion Tables||Product Dimensions||Product Weight||Detailed Reviews||Customer Reviews||Check Amazon|
|IronMan Gravity 4000||51 x 29 x 7 inches||83 pounds||Read more||1,410 customer reviews||See At Amazon|
|Teeter Hang Ups EP-560||84 x 86 x 28.8 inches||65 pounds||Read more||274 customer reviews||See At Amazon|
|Teeter Hang Ups EP-950||48 x 27 x 61 inches||68 pounds||Read more||321 customer reviews||See At Amazon|
|Teeter Hang Ups EP-550||48 x 27 x 61 inches||68 pounds||Read more||46 customer reviews||See At Amazon|
|Body Power Seated||57 x 32 x 57 inches||71 pounds||Read more||4 customer reviews||See At Amazon|
|Ironman iControl 600 Weight||50 x 38 x 7 inches||66 pounds||Read more||49 customer reviews||See At Amazon|
IronMan Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
Ironman Inversion Tables is a company that designs innovative and practical inversion tables to help people enjoy their exercise routines or neck and back therapies. Its affordable training units are intelligently designed and are available at reasonable prices. The IronMan Gravity 4000 Inversion Table is designed to help you maintain your body shape and alleviate muscle pain and soreness. The key features of one of this best inversion table are discussed below.
- Weighing approximately 75 pounds, the IronMan Gravity 4000 Inversion Table measures 26 x 65 x 49 inches.
- It can support 350 pounds.
- You can adjust its frame according to your height.
- Its extra-large and durable frame is made of steel that stays protected from scratches and weather damage.
- The inversion table has adjustable ankle support cushions that hold your ankles in position firmly.
- Its safety handles help you get return to a standing position easily and quickly.
- This easy-to-assemble training unit comes with clear and simple instructions.
- It can be folded and stored anywhere you want.
- The inversion table does not require much storage space.
- The IronMan Gravity 4000 Inversion Table features a vinyl-covered memory foam backrest that gives additional support to your neck.
Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Ltd Inversion Table
Teeter Hang Ups was formerly known as Sky’s The Limit. It was founded in 1981 by Roger ad Jenny Teeter to design and manufacture inversion products. The company got its name “Teeter” in 2007. Its products are equipped with patented features that help people alleviate neck and back pain. The Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 is a visually appealing training unit that can help you strengthen you core.
- The Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 can support up to 300 pounds.
- Its foldable design allows you to reduce its size from 60 x 59 x 29 inches to 20 x 28.8 x 66 inches in just a few moments.
- Durable steel base consists of corner feet that do not damage your floors. Its quality finish keep it protected from scratches.
- Stretch support handles give you a better grip surface.
- Determine your required inversion angle with pre-set rotation mechanism.
- Patented Ergo-Embrace design is used for ankle support system. It consists of exclusive pressure-limiting foam that ensures better comfort and support.
- Adjust the Lumbar Bridge to either a supportive curve or a dramatic arch according to your special exercise session.
- Use the Acupressure Nodes to release your anxiety and improve blood circulation.
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table
Teeter Hang Ups is the brainchild of Roger and Jenny Teeter. Since its establishment in 1981, the company has been designing varied kinds of inversion products. Teeter inversion products satisfy stringent safety standards of Underwriter’s Laboratories. The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table is an innovative product that is packed with advanced features. Following are a few noticeable features of this training unit.
- Advanced Flex technology helps you enjoy a wider range of motion.
- Adjustable pillow adds comfort to your exercise routine.
- Surface is made of high quality plastic.
- Ankle support system includes an extended handle with advanced security features.
- Smooth and shiny surface minimizes friction.
- Plastic construction is stronger than vinyl beds.
- This best inversion table can support up to 300 pounds.
- It comes as an easy to assemble inversion table.
- Foldable design allows you to reduce its size from 48 x 27 x 61 inches to 20 x 28.5 x 70 inches.
- Rotation control allows you to choose your inversion angle according to your special exercise needs.
- High quality and durable steel base.
- Precision balancing feature gives you controlled rotation.
- Comes with an instructional DVD that can help you exercise properly.
Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Sport Inversion Therapy Table
Teeter Hang Ups, founded in 1981, was the brainchild of Roger and Jenny Teeter. The company was initially known as Sky’s The Limit, but it got its current name in 2007. It manufactures several types of inversion products, including manual inversion items, motorized inversion equipment, doorway inversion machinery, thunder bells and different accessories. Its products satisfy stringent safety and testing conditions. The primary features of its popular inversion table, Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Sport Inversion Therapy Table, are listed below.
- The machine’s weight capacity is 300 pounds.
- This is the perfect machine for people between 4 ft 8 inches and 6 ft 6 inches.
- The inversion table’s bed utilized the Teeter’s patented flex technology.
- Traction handles give users additional stretching choices and oscillation support.
- Smooth, easy to clean, and durable surface.
- The inversion table includes patented and exclusive security features, including pivot bearing, heat treated components, cam locks, and auto-locking pivots.
- A comfortable adjustable gives you comfortable exercise sessions.
- Its foldable designs allows for size reduction and better storage.
- Rotation control mechanism allows you to choose your inversion angle for your special workout routine.
- Gravity boots ensure superior ankle comfort. It includes thick foam liners and self-locking buckles.
- Corner feet minimize sliding on solid surfaces.
Ironman iControl 600 Weight System Inversion Table
IronMan Inversion Tables deals in quality and feature-rich inversion products that it offers to its consumers at reasonable prices. Its collection of inversion tables includes several units that can help you try out different inversion angles to enjoy your inversion therapy. iControl 600 is one such unique inversion table by IronMan that offers great benefits to its users. Have a look at its major features.
- The IronMan iControl 600 measures 57 x 32 x 57 inches and weighs approximately 71 pounds.
- It can support up to 300 pounds.
- If your height is anywhere between 4 ft 10 inches and 6 ft 6 inches, then this is the training unit you need for your exercise sessions.
- It has a strong and durable steel frame. Its oval shape prevents unsteadiness when inverting. It measures 1.5 x 2.5 inches.
- Backrest is made of soft foam that is 2.75 inches thick. Being Air Tech foam, it gives firm support to your back and head. It further encourages proper airflow when you are in the inverted position.
- Long and intelligently designed safety handles help you return to standing position easily.
- Efficient disc brake mechanism has replaced the traditional tether strap arrangement to help you control your inversion angle.
Body Power IT9910 Seated Deluxe Inversion System
Body Power is a leading distributor of intelligently designed and premium quality exercise equipment. It distributes training machinery to high schools, colleges, hotels, resorts, health clubs, fire departments, homes, apartment communities, police departments, and even military. Many professional athletic teams also take advantage of the Body Power’s exercise equipment. Body Power IT9910 Deluxe Inversion System is an ideal option for people with mobility limitations or back problems. Have a look at its primary features.
- The inversion system measures 55 x 36 x 60 inches and weighs approximately 71.5 pounds.
- The weight capacity of Body Power IT9910 Deluxe Inversion System is 300 pounds.
- Ergonomically designed to give users additional comfort and security.
- Consists of durable and heavy steel tubing.
- Hardware components ensure the system’s longevity.
- Built on a tubular steel frame that is coated with powder to prevent scratches.
- Backrest is composed of memory foam nylon. In addition to helping your back, it alleviates back and neck pain.
- Safety features include a bar and strap.
- Durable floor stabilizers keep the inversions system stable. They are made of high quality rubber.
- Ankle adjustment mechanism gives users additional comfort.
- Users can fix their ankle straps even from a sitting position.
- Comes with easy to follow and understandable assembly instructions.
With the inversion table reviews given above, you can easily choose a reliable, cost-effective, and beneficial inversion system. Make use of inversion therapy to improve your posture and repair your disk with this training equipment. Select an inversion table that can give you the maximum comfort, security, and above all, a chance to enjoy your inversion therapy significantly.